A Healthy Fundraiser Program for Schools!
Did you know that you can use Today I Ate a Rainbow for fundraising? We are excited to offer you a fresh fundraising idea – with a healthy twist!
When using our Today I Ate a Rainbow kit as a fundraising tool, the benefits for students become two-fold: you are able to promote life-long healthy eating habits for families while supporting the success of your students in their fundraising efforts!
What We Offer:
• An interactive fundraising product that teaches healthy eating habits
• A simple and easy to execute fundraising program
• Great profit margin! Kits sell for $24 with a cost of $15 + shipping
• For every 10 kits ordered, receive a FREE Rainbow Bunch Book for your library. Order 50 kits, and receive an additional kit for FREE!
What We Supply:
• A step-by-step plan on how to execute the fundraiser
• A double-sided Student Order Form (available in PDF for easy printing)
• Online resources for teachers
Why Fundraise with Today I Ate a Rainbow:
• Encourage and promote healthy eating choices for students
• Send a positive message to students and their parents that your school cares about their health
• Provide an innovative product for families that may have grown tired of the same fundraising options each year
• There are no minimum orders and no upfront costs…you get paid first!
We are very excited to offer this healthy fundraising opportunity, and hope to work together to instill in your students the lifelong benefits of healthy eating while having fun!
Please fill in this form to sign up for our Rainbow Fundraiser!
GUESS WHAT??? The largest carrot ever recorded weighed 18.985 pounds.