Healthy Kale Chips!
Ready to make some amazing Kale Chips?! It’s really easy and a great recipe to make with your kids!
• Bunch of kale
• Olive oil
• Sea Salt
• Garlic Powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and dry the kale leaves.
- Remove the leaves from their stem by holding the base of the stem and with your other hand slightly pinch and rub up the stem. Just like we do in our video
- Rip the kale into smaller bite size pieces.
- Place the kale on a baking sheet and pour on the olive oil.
- Be sure to really massage the oil into all the leaves or have your kids paint it on!
- Sprinkle with Sea Salt. We also like to add a pinch of garlic powder.
- Spread the leaves around so that they aren’t touching – you want a single spaced out layer on your baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 – 15 mins. Every oven is different so for your first batch keep a close eye on them so they don’t start to burn!
- After they’ve cooled down you can easily earn your green magnet enjoying by your healthy, crispy, tasty Kale Chips…and
Don’t forget to Eat your Rainbows!
Hannah & Kia
GUESS WHAT??? Lettuce is a member of the sunflower family.