Your privacy is important to Today I Ate A Rainbow!™ and to everyone involved in the Today I Ate A Rainbow!™ website. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that we collect through our website and in the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Today I Ate A Rainbow!™ and all involved in this website may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide us for the purpose of registering with the website and buying items through this website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- Any other information that you send to Today I Ate A Rainbow!™ and the Today I Ate A Rainbow!™ website.
Using Personal Information
Today I Ate A Rainbow!™ and all involved in the creation and maintenance of this website may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
We will NOT
- give your personal information to other companies or organizations;
- sell your personal information to other companies or organizations
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Today I Ate A Rainbow!™ and all involved in the creation and maintenance of this website may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your Data
Today I Ate A Rainbow!™ and all involved in the website creation and maintenance will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this Statement
This website contains links to other websites.
Today I Ate A Rainbow!™ and others involved in the creation and maintenance of this website are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
GUESS WHAT??? To revive limp asparagus, try placing them in a tall pot with ice water in the refrigerator for thirty minutes